Monday, March 29, 2010

Mesej kpd Followers

Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulillah, penulis ingin mengucapkan selamat mengikuti blog ini, insya Allah anda tidak akan rugi dalam memandu kehidupan dunia yg juga sejajar dengan ketetapan kehidupan akhirat.

I would like to take the opportunity here to welcome this blog's followers. I believe all of you wants to be nearer and ever nearer to Allah (a.w) so that your worldly life is blessed and He guides you to be successful in the next life.

I'm only an instrument to provide you with some faint light which would guide you to be a good Muslim and Muslimah. Many people have helped me to find guidance, and it is my duty to give you something as a sign of gratefulness to Him. I am happy that you are with me. Let me know if you need more help. There are true friends out there ever willing to help and guide you. Anytime you want to contact me just comment on the newest post, to let me know.

Jazakallahu khairah

No comments:

Post a Comment